Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sierra's Eye

Sierra was born an artist.  While her older sisters are content to find a quiet spot to sit and read a book, Sierra will be writing the stage production of the story, designing, building and painting sets and making costumes. She will not only star in the show but direct it as well.
I learned a long time ago to throw as much away as possible as soon as possible.  If she ever saw me empty a box, use up the last of the peanut butter... (I just realized this list could go on and on and on and on.  You get my drift.)  If there was something that would be garbage to everyone else in the world, she would want it.  "I can make something out of it," was what I heard everyday.
Don't get me wrong.  I love that she is creative, artistic, and full of energy but if I kept everything she ever made out of left over stuff we could be featured on that crazy hoarders T.V. show.  This is no exaggeration.

Lately she has put her creativity into photography.  I love the things she sees through the lens and would like to share just a few of them with you.










No comments: